Net Dot Music is an independent record label specializing in instrumental fusion: all-instrumental music that blends several styles and genres. If you are an avid listener of jazz fusion, world fusion, progressive rock, or other instrumental music hybrids that combine various influences - even classical, new age, experimental, or avant-garde - you will probably connect with the music in our catalog.
News & Information
Last update: April 24, 2017
- Latest releases: Geomantia - World fusion release from bass guitarist & keyboardist Gino Foti that explores the dichotomy between design and chance by integrating aleatory music elements via geomantic devices, including: I Ching coins & hexagrams, dice, runes, and a tarot deck. A confluence of earth divination and a unique musical vision retaining the passion, power, and precision of his past releases.
Sixteen compositions, including two trilogies: the first based on sacred geometry, featuring several odd time signatures, and the second in free time.
Electric Bulb Tragedy - From improvisational jazz fusion drummer/composer Massimo, featuring John Swana on E.V.I. (Electronic Valve Instrument), Otmaro Ruiz on synthesizers, and Ativana N’Bacchio on electric & acoustic bass, in eleven original compositions.
- Digital Download-only releases: Massimo has released P. Ercu Shawn, which features several chromatic percussion instruments, odd-time signatures, arrangements of compositions by Béla Bartók & Igor Stravinsky, and a cover of Frank Zappa's "The Black Page".
His back catalog: Alternate Search, Child Care Mix, Coming Back, The March Of The Heart, Truth & Error, Viaggiando & Immaginando, and Wisdom Of The Sphinx is now available as well as MP3 Albums.
Gino has released Asian Mosaic, Indian Mosaic, Latin Mosaic, and Mediterranean Mosaic - Fifty-two compositions from his world fusion catalog, compiled by geographic sub-genre.
Selected compositions have been included in several Various Artists compilations released by Meritage Music, Portico, Solea Group, and SUGO Music.
- In the pipeline: Mystic Gleams - Fourth concept album by Gino Foti in the ethnic fusion/meditation/spiritual music niche, featuring MIDI bass guitar & MIDI bass pedals, will be released later this year. A musical journey through the mystical, esoteric paths of the world's six largest religions: Buddhism, Christianity, Hinduism, Islam, Judaism & Taoism, exploring their common belief of the Universe as sound.
He has also arranged several compositions by Johann Sebastian Bach, for one to four bass guitars, with the material covering both sacred & secular, vocal & instrumental works from the master's oeuvre, and a full-length album is possible in the future.
- CD sale: Buy Gino's first six releases for only $14.99 postpaid! (USA residents only)
- Free label sampler MP3 album: Download over eighty minutes of music from our entire artist roster for free!
- Merchandise: More products have been added to Gino's CafePress storefronts.
- In memoriam: Dave Kulju died suddenly in December 2013. We dearly miss our brother-in-music. Lepää rauhassa.
Our catalog has been added to the Sugo Music Group (SMG), an American-based full service distributor, record label, PRO (Performance Rights Organizations) registrar, and entertainment company that provides global delivery, one-stop music distribution, publishing, and licensing services.