Net Dot Music is an independent record label specializing in instrumental fusion: all-instrumental music that blends several styles and genres. If you are an avid listener of jazz fusion, world fusion, progressive rock, or other instrumental music hybrids that combine various influences - even classical, new age, experimental, or avant-garde - you will probably connect with the music in our catalog.
News & Information
Last update: September 15, 2014
- Latest releases: Global Resonances - Sixth jazz/world fusion release from bass guitarist & keyboardist Gino Foti, featuring the integration of traditional ethnic music and modern jazz fusion influences into new experiments of cultural hybridity. Includes a fifteen-minute trilogy, four duets sans percussion, and an arrangement for four bass guitars of a J. S. Bach fugue. Compact discs are available as limited edition Digipaks.
The Summoning Of The Muse - 19th album from improvisational jazz fusion drummer/composer Massimo, featuring John Swana on EVI (Electronic Valve Instrument) on eleven original compositions. CDs are available as Burn-On-Demand copies only.
Cycles Of Fusion - Debut recording by crossover jazz keyboardist Chris Rossi, which includes elements of rock, blues, R&B, funk, electronica, and space music. Limited edition CDs are still available.
- Digital-only releases: Massimo has released P. Ercu Shawn, which features several chromatic percussion instruments, odd-time signatures, arrangements of compositions by Béla Bartók & Igor Stravinsky, and a cover of Frank Zappa's "The Black Page".
His back catalog (Alternate Search, Child Care Mix, Coming Back, The March Of The Heart, Truth & Error, Viaggiando & Immaginando, and Wisdom Of The Sphinx) is now available as well as MP3 Albums.
Asian Mosaic, Indian Mosaic, Latin Mosaic, and Mediterranean Mosaic - Fifty-two compositions by Gino have been compiled into four albums by jazz/world music sub-genre, and will be released before the end of the year.
- In the pipeline: Gino has completed sixteen skeletal arrangements for his seventh world fusion release, a conceptual album of aleatory music - where some element of the composition has been left to chance - using geomantic devices. Recording sessions will begin early next year.
He is also currently arranging several compositions by Johann Sebastian Bach, for one to four bass guitars, with the material covering both sacred & secular, vocal & instrumental works from the master's oeuvre. Production will begin next July for a full-length album.
Massimo is completing his newest album, which will be released before the end of the year.
- CD sale: Buy Gino's first four releases for only $9.99 postpaid! (USA residents only)
- Free label sampler MP3 album: Download over eighty minutes of music from our entire artist roster for free!
- Merchandise: More products have been added to Gino's CafePress storefronts.
- In memoriam: Dave Kulju died suddenly last December. We dearly miss our brother-in-music. Lepää rauhassa.
Our catalog has been added to the Sugo Music Group (SMG), an American-based full service distributor, record label, PRO (Performance Rights Organizations) registrar, and entertainment company that provides global delivery, one-stop music distribution, publishing, and licensing services.